- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
Calama weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The June weather guide for Calama, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Calama in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Calama in June, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Calama in June?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Calama in June - that's 74% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Calama in June?
There are usually no days with some rain in Calama in June and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Calama sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Calama in June 2022. Select a month to view Calama sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||07:08||17:59|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||07:13||17:59|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||07:16||18:03|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.