- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Calama weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The April weather guide for Calama, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Calama in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Calama in April, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Calama in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Calama in April - that's 70% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Calama in April?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Calama in April and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Calama sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Calama in April 2022. Select a month to view Calama sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||07:44||19:35|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:49||18:23|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:54||18:11|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.