- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Chile
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Calama weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The April weather guide for Calama, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Calama in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Calama in April, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Calama in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Calama in April - that's 70% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Calama in April?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Calama in April and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Calama sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Calama in April 2022. Select a month to view Calama sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||07:44||19:35|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:49||18:23|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:54||18:11|
- Check out the cheapest flights on offer to South America
- Includes Buenos Aires, Lima, Rio de Janeiro & Quito
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.