- Save £70 per person on all tours over £3,000
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Calama weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The May weather guide for Calama, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Calama in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Calama in May, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Calama in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Calama in May - that's 75% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Calama in May?
There are usually no days with some rain in Calama in May and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Calama sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Calama in May 2021. Select a month to view Calama sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:55||18:10|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||07:01||18:03|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||07:08||17:59|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.