- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Calama weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1717 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The January weather guide for Calama, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Calama in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Calama in January, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Calama in January?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Calama in January - that's 58% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Calama in January?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Calama in January and the average monthly rainfall is 17mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Calama sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Calama in January 2022. Select a month to view Calama sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||06:55||20:24|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||07:05||20:26|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||07:16||20:22|
- Save £70 per person on all tours over £3,000
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.