- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Calama weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The February weather guide for Calama, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Calama in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Calama in February, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Calama in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Calama in February - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Calama in February?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Calama in February and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Calama sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Calama in February 2022. Select a month to view Calama sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:16||20:22|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:24||20:15|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||07:31||20:05|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.