- Check out latest sale offers on tours in 2022
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter offers by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Calama weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The September weather guide for Calama, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Calama in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Calama in September, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Calama in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Calama in September - that's 70% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Calama in September?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Calama in September and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Calama sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Calama in September 2021. Select a month to view Calama sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:46||18:26|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||07:32||19:30|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||07:17||19:34|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.