- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Calama weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The October weather guide for Calama, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Calama in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Calama in October, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Calama in October?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Calama in October - that's 70% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Calama in October?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Calama in October and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Calama sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Calama in October 2021. Select a month to view Calama sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||07:16||19:35|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||07:02||19:40|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||06:52||19:47|
- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.