- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Canberra weather in December 2019
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5454 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The December weather guide for Canberra, A.C.T. shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Canberra weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Canberra in December is a warm 26°C (79°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 11°C (52°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 63% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 54mm (2.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 11 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Canberra sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Canberra in December 2019. Select a month to view Canberra sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||05:42||20:03|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||05:43||20:15|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||05:51||20:21|
- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about Australia
More A.C.T. destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details