- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Bogota weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Colombia with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 101101 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Colombia
The May weather guide for Bogota, Colombia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Bogota in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Bogota in May, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bogota in May?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bogota in May - that's 26% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bogota in May?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Bogota in May and the average monthly rainfall is 101mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bogota sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bogota in May 2021. Select a month to view Bogota sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||05:45||18:02|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||05:43||18:03|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||05:43||18:05|
- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.