- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Bogota weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Colombia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4646 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Colombia
The March weather guide for Bogota, Colombia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bogota in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Bogota in March, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bogota in March?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bogota in March - that's 36% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bogota in March?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Bogota in March and the average monthly rainfall is 46mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bogota sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bogota in March 2022. Select a month to view Bogota sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:08||18:09|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:02||18:08|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||05:56||18:05|
- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.