- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Bogota weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Colombia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Colombia
The July weather guide for Bogota, Colombia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Bogota in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Bogota in July, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bogota in July?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bogota in July - that's 32% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bogota in July?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Bogota in July and the average monthly rainfall is 75mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bogota sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bogota in July 2022. Select a month to view Bogota sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||05:49||18:12|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||05:52||18:13|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||05:53||18:12|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.