- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Bogota weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Colombia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2323 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Colombia
The January weather guide for Bogota, Colombia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bogota in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Bogota in January, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bogota in January?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bogota in January - that's 52% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bogota in January?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Bogota in January and the average monthly rainfall is 23mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bogota sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bogota in January 2022. Select a month to view Bogota sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||06:04||17:56|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:10||18:03|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:12||18:08|
- Check out latest sale offers on tours in 2022
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter offers by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.