- Check out latest sale offers on tours in 2022
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter offers by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Bogota weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Colombia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6161 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Colombia
The August weather guide for Bogota, Colombia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Bogota in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Bogota in August, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bogota in August?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bogota in August - that's 32% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bogota in August?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Bogota in August and the average monthly rainfall is 61mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bogota sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bogota in August 2021. Select a month to view Bogota sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:53||18:12|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||05:53||18:08|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||05:50||18:02|
- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.