- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Bogota weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Colombia with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 104104 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Colombia
The April weather guide for Bogota, Colombia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bogota in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Bogota in April, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bogota in April?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bogota in April - that's 26% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bogota in April?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Bogota in April and the average monthly rainfall is 104mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bogota sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bogota in April 2021. Select a month to view Bogota sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||05:55||18:05|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||05:50||18:03|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||05:45||18:02|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.