- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Bogota weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Colombia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9494 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Colombia
The June weather guide for Bogota, Colombia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Bogota in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Bogota in June, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bogota in June?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bogota in June - that's 26% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bogota in June?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Bogota in June and the average monthly rainfall is 94mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bogota sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bogota in June 2022. Select a month to view Bogota sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||05:43||18:05|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||05:45||18:09|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||05:48||18:12|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.