- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Colombia
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Bogota weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Colombia with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3333 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Colombia
The February weather guide for Bogota, Colombia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bogota in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Bogota in February, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bogota in February?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bogota in February - that's 45% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bogota in February?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Bogota in February and the average monthly rainfall is 33mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bogota sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bogota in February 2022. Select a month to view Bogota sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:12||18:08|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:11||18:10|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:08||18:10|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.