- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Bogota weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Colombia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3333 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Colombia
The February weather guide for Bogota, Colombia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bogota in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Bogota in February, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bogota in February?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bogota in February - that's 45% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bogota in February?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Bogota in February and the average monthly rainfall is 33mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bogota sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bogota in February 2022. Select a month to view Bogota sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:12||18:08|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:11||18:10|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:08||18:10|
- Check out current discounts on tours in 2023
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter discounts by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.