- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Bogota weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Colombia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Colombia
The December weather guide for Bogota, Colombia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bogota in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Bogota in December, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bogota in December?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bogota in December - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bogota in December?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Bogota in December and the average monthly rainfall is 41mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bogota sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bogota in December 2021. Select a month to view Bogota sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||05:49||17:42|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||05:56||17:48|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||06:04||17:55|
- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.