- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Christmas Island weather in September 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 141141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Christmas Island shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Christmas Island in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Christmas Island in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Christmas Island in September?
The average sea temperature around Christmas Island in September is 26°C.
Does it rain in Christmas Island in September?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Christmas Island in September and the average monthly rainfall is 141mm.
Christmas Island sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Christmas Island in September 2020. Select a month to view Christmas Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:00||17:55|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||05:51||17:54|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:42||17:53|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.