- Find low prices on flights to Christmas Island
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Christmas Island weather in July 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 115115 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Christmas Island shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Christmas Island in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Christmas Island in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Christmas Island in July?
The average sea temperature around Christmas Island in July is 27°C.
Does it rain in Christmas Island in July?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Christmas Island in July and the average monthly rainfall is 115mm.
Christmas Island sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Christmas Island in July 2020. Select a month to view Christmas Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:15||17:47|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:16||17:51|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:14||17:53|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Christmas Island
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.