- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th January 2020 (inclusive)
Christmas Island weather in June 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 135135 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Christmas Island shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Christmas Island in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Christmas Island in June with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Christmas Island in June?
The average sea temperature around Christmas Island in June is 28°C.
Does it rain in Christmas Island in June?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Christmas Island in June and the average monthly rainfall is 135mm.
Christmas Island sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Christmas Island in June 2020. Select a month to view Christmas Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:09||17:42|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:12||17:43|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:15||17:47|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.