- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Christmas Island weather in March 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 304304 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Christmas Island shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Christmas Island in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Christmas Island in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Christmas Island in March?
The average sea temperature around Christmas Island in March is 29°C.
Does it rain in Christmas Island in March?
There are usually 22 days with some rain in Christmas Island in March and the average monthly rainfall is 304mm.
What is the chance of a cyclone in Christmas Island in March?
On average less than 1 day in March in Christmas Island is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Christmas Island sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Christmas Island in March 2020. Select a month to view Christmas Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:01||18:18|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:01||18:10|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:01||18:01|
- Find low prices on flights to Christmas Island
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.