- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Christmas Island weather in May 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 205205 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Christmas Island shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Christmas Island in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Christmas Island in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Christmas Island in May?
The average sea temperature around Christmas Island in May is 29°C.
Does it rain in Christmas Island in May?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Christmas Island in May and the average monthly rainfall is 205mm.
Christmas Island sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Christmas Island in May 2020. Select a month to view Christmas Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:02||17:46|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:05||17:42|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:08||17:42|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th January 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.