- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Christmas Island weather in August 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 108108 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Christmas Island shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Christmas Island in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Christmas Island in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Christmas Island in August?
The average sea temperature around Christmas Island in August is 26°C.
Does it rain in Christmas Island in August?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Christmas Island in August and the average monthly rainfall is 108mm.
Christmas Island sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Christmas Island in August 2020. Select a month to view Christmas Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:14||17:54|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:08||17:55|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:01||17:55|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.