- Find low prices on flights to Christmas Island
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Christmas Island weather in November 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 258258 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Christmas Island shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Christmas Island in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Christmas Island in November with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Christmas Island in November?
The average sea temperature around Christmas Island in November is 27°C.
Does it rain in Christmas Island in November?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Christmas Island in November and the average monthly rainfall is 258mm.
Christmas Island sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Christmas Island in November 2020. Select a month to view Christmas Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:26||17:55|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:24||18:00|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||05:25||18:07|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.