- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Christmas Island weather in October 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 229229 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Christmas Island shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Christmas Island in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Christmas Island in October with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Christmas Island in October?
The average sea temperature around Christmas Island in October is 27°C.
Does it rain in Christmas Island in October?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Christmas Island in October and the average monthly rainfall is 229mm.
Christmas Island sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Christmas Island in October 2020. Select a month to view Christmas Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||05:41||17:53|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||05:33||17:53|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||05:27||17:55|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.