- Check out the cheapest flights on offer to South America
- Includes Buenos Aires, Lima, Rio de Janeiro & Quito
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Puerto Varas weather in August 2020
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 178178 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The August weather guide for Puerto Varas, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Puerto Varas in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Puerto Varas in August, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Puerto Varas in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Puerto Varas in August - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Puerto Varas in August?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Puerto Varas in August and the average monthly rainfall is 178mm.
Puerto Varas sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Puerto Varas in August 2020. Select a month to view Puerto Varas sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||07:59||17:58|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||07:40||18:12|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:17||18:27|
- Save on flights to Santiago, Chile
- Fly from the UK via Paris with Air France
- Prices start from just £558 return
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Chile
Where's hot in Chile in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Chile in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.