- Save 50% on your 2nd room with Marriot
- Destinations include Europe, Middle East & Africa
- 2nd room occupied by children aged 16 and under
Puerto Varas weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7272 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The January weather guide for Puerto Varas, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Puerto Varas in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Puerto Varas in January, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Puerto Varas in January?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Puerto Varas in January - that's 68% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Puerto Varas in January?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Puerto Varas in January and the average monthly rainfall is 72mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Puerto Varas sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Puerto Varas in January 2022. Select a month to view Puerto Varas sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||06:23||21:28|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:38||21:25|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:57||21:13|
- Check out the cheapest flights on offer to South America
- Includes Buenos Aires, Lima, Rio de Janeiro & Quito
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.