- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Puerto Varas weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 99°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 210210 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The July weather guide for Puerto Varas, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Puerto Varas in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 9°C in Puerto Varas in July, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Puerto Varas in July?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Puerto Varas in July - that's 38% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Puerto Varas in July?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Puerto Varas in July and the average monthly rainfall is 210mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Puerto Varas sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Puerto Varas in July 2021. Select a month to view Puerto Varas sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||08:19||17:33|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||08:13||17:43|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||08:00||17:57|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.