- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Puerto Varas weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 114114 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The March weather guide for Puerto Varas, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Puerto Varas in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Puerto Varas in March, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Puerto Varas in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Puerto Varas in March - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Puerto Varas in March?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Puerto Varas in March and the average monthly rainfall is 114mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Puerto Varas sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Puerto Varas in March 2022. Select a month to view Puerto Varas sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:33||20:35|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:50||20:10|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||08:07||19:45|
- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.