- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Puerto Varas weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8181 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The February weather guide for Puerto Varas, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Puerto Varas in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Puerto Varas in February, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Puerto Varas in February?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Puerto Varas in February - that's 70% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Puerto Varas in February?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Puerto Varas in February and the average monthly rainfall is 81mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Puerto Varas sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Puerto Varas in February 2022. Select a month to view Puerto Varas sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:58||21:12|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:15||20:57|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||07:32||20:36|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.