- Save £70 per person on all tours over £3,000
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Puerto Varas weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 102102 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The November weather guide for Puerto Varas, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Puerto Varas in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Puerto Varas in November, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Puerto Varas in November?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Puerto Varas in November - that's 66% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Puerto Varas in November?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Puerto Varas in November and the average monthly rainfall is 102mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Puerto Varas sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Puerto Varas in November 2021. Select a month to view Puerto Varas sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||06:38||20:34|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||06:23||20:51|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||06:14||21:08|
- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.