- Save £70 per person on all tours over £3,000
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Puerto Varas weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 239239 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The May weather guide for Puerto Varas, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Puerto Varas in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Puerto Varas in May, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Puerto Varas in May?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Puerto Varas in May - that's 39% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Puerto Varas in May?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Puerto Varas in May and the average monthly rainfall is 239mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Puerto Varas sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Puerto Varas in May 2022. Select a month to view Puerto Varas sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||07:39||17:58|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||07:55||17:42|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||08:08||17:32|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.