- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Puerto Varas weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Chile with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 178178 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Chile
The August weather guide for Puerto Varas, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Puerto Varas in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Puerto Varas in August, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Puerto Varas in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Puerto Varas in August - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Puerto Varas in August?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Puerto Varas in August and the average monthly rainfall is 178mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Puerto Varas sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Puerto Varas in August 2021. Select a month to view Puerto Varas sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||07:59||17:58|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||07:41||18:12|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||07:18||18:27|
- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.