- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Oruro weather in August 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- -6-6°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 99 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Oruro, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Oruro in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Oruro in August, falling to -6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Oruro in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Oruro in August - that's 75% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Oruro in August?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Oruro in August and the average monthly rainfall is 9mm.
Oruro sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Oruro in August 2020. Select a month to view Oruro sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:55||18:15|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:47||18:18|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:36||18:21|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 27th December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Bolivia in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bolivia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.