- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Oruro weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1515 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The April weather guide for Oruro, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Oruro in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Oruro in April, falling to 0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Oruro in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Oruro in April - that's 57% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Oruro in April?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Oruro in April and the average monthly rainfall is 15mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Oruro sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Oruro in April 2022. Select a month to view Oruro sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:35||18:29|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:38||18:19|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:42||18:09|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.