- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Oruro weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1818 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The September weather guide for Oruro, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Oruro in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Oruro in September, falling to -2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Oruro in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Oruro in September - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Oruro in September?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Oruro in September and the average monthly rainfall is 18mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Oruro sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Oruro in September 2021. Select a month to view Oruro sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:35||18:21|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:24||18:23|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||06:11||18:26|
- Check out latest sale offers on tours in 2022
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter offers by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.