- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Oruro weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The May weather guide for Oruro, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Oruro in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Oruro in May, falling to -5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Oruro in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Oruro in May - that's 71% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Oruro in May?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Oruro in May and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Oruro sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Oruro in May 2021. Select a month to view Oruro sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:42||18:09|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:47||18:02|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:52||18:00|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.