- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Oruro weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The May weather guide for Oruro, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Oruro in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Oruro in May, falling to -5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Oruro in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Oruro in May - that's 71% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Oruro in May?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Oruro in May and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Oruro sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Oruro in May 2021. Select a month to view Oruro sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:42||18:09|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:47||18:02|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:52||18:00|
- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire in Central & South America
- Blackout periods apply. Excludes domestic rentals
- Travel before 31st March 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Bolivia in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bolivia in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.