- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Oruro weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6161 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The December weather guide for Oruro, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Oruro in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Oruro in December, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Oruro in December?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Oruro in December - that's 47% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Oruro in December?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Oruro in December and the average monthly rainfall is 61mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Oruro sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Oruro in December 2021. Select a month to view Oruro sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||05:44||18:52|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||05:48||19:00|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||05:56||19:07|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.