- Save £70 per person on all tours over £3,000
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Oruro weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1616 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The October weather guide for Oruro, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Oruro in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Oruro in October, falling to -0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Oruro in October?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Oruro in October - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Oruro in October?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Oruro in October and the average monthly rainfall is 16mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Oruro sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Oruro in October 2021. Select a month to view Oruro sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||06:10||18:26|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||05:59||18:30|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||05:50||18:35|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.