- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Oruro weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3030 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The November weather guide for Oruro, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Oruro in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Oruro in November, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Oruro in November?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Oruro in November - that's 50% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Oruro in November?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Oruro in November and the average monthly rainfall is 30mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Oruro sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Oruro in November 2021. Select a month to view Oruro sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||05:49||18:35|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||05:44||18:42|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||05:44||18:51|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.