- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Oruro weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- -8-8°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The June weather guide for Oruro, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Oruro in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Oruro in June, falling to -8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Oruro in June?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Oruro in June - that's 74% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Oruro in June?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Oruro in June and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Oruro sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Oruro in June 2022. Select a month to view Oruro sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||06:53||18:00|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||06:57||18:01|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||07:00||18:04|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.