- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Oruro weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Bolivia with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- -8-8°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Bolivia
The July weather guide for Oruro, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Oruro in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Oruro in July, falling to -8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Oruro in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Oruro in July - that's 73% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Oruro in July?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Oruro in July and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Oruro sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Oruro in July 2021. Select a month to view Oruro sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||07:00||18:05|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||07:00||18:09|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:56||18:14|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.