- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
La Paz weather in August 2019
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- -4-4°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1414 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for La Paz, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to La Paz weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in La Paz in August is a cool 13°C (55°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -4°C (25°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 67% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 14mm (0.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 3 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
La Paz sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for La Paz in August 2019. Select a month to view La Paz sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||06:57||18:21|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:50||18:24|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||06:40||18:26|
- Find low prices on flights to Bolivia
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
More Bolivia destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details