- Save up to 40% in Hotels.com Wanderlust sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 22nd March 2020 (inclusive)
La Paz weather in August 2020
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- -4-4°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1414 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for La Paz, Bolivia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in La Paz in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in La Paz in August, falling to -4°C at night.
How sunny is it in La Paz in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in La Paz in August - that's 67% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in La Paz in August?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in La Paz in August and the average monthly rainfall is 14mm.
La Paz sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for La Paz in August 2020. Select a month to view La Paz sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||06:57||18:21|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:50||18:24|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:39||18:26|
- Save 20% on hotels with Booking.com breakaway deals
- Book hotels in Dubai, Bangkok, Paris & more
- Travel between 1st Apr & 31st May 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Bolivia in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bolivia in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.