- Book tours & holidays to Iran with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £1,818 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Tehran weather in April 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3333 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The April weather guide for Tehran, Iran shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tehran in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Tehran in April, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tehran in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tehran in April - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Tehran in April?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Tehran in April and the average monthly rainfall is 33mm.
Tehran sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tehran in April 2020. Select a month to view Tehran sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:51||19:26|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:31||19:38|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:13||19:50|
- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Iran in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Iran in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.