- Find cheap flights to the ACT with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Canberra weather in April 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5656 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The April weather guide for Canberra, A.C.T. shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Canberra weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Canberra in April is a comfortable 20°C (68°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 7°C (45°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 59% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 56mm (2.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 11 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Canberra sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Canberra in April 2020. Select a month to view Canberra sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:16||18:58|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:28||17:39|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:40||17:21|
- Book tours & holidays to Australia with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £230 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Discover more about Australia
More A.C.T. destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details