- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Ashgabat weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Turkmenistan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 2929 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Turkmenistan
The May weather guide for Ashgabat, Turkmenistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ashgabat in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Ashgabat in May with low heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ashgabat in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ashgabat in May - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ashgabat in May?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Ashgabat in May and the average monthly rainfall is 29mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ashgabat sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ashgabat in May 2022. Select a month to view Ashgabat sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:11||19:57|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:56||20:10|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:46||20:22|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.