- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Ashgabat weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Turkmenistan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3939 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Turkmenistan
The March weather guide for Ashgabat, Turkmenistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Ashgabat in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Ashgabat in March, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ashgabat in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ashgabat in March - that's 43% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ashgabat in March?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Ashgabat in March and the average monthly rainfall is 39mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ashgabat sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ashgabat in March 2022. Select a month to view Ashgabat sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:39||19:00|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:17||19:14|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:54||19:28|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.