- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Ashgabat weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Turkmenistan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3636°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Turkmenistan
The August weather guide for Ashgabat, Turkmenistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ashgabat in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 36°C in Ashgabat in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ashgabat in August?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ashgabat in August - that's 82% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Ashgabat in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Ashgabat in August and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ashgabat sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ashgabat in August 2022. Select a month to view Ashgabat sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||06:09||20:16|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||06:22||19:59|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||06:35||19:38|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.