- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Ashgabat weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Turkmenistan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Turkmenistan
The December weather guide for Ashgabat, Turkmenistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Ashgabat in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Ashgabat in December, falling to 0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ashgabat in December?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ashgabat in December - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ashgabat in December?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Ashgabat in December and the average monthly rainfall is 21mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ashgabat sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ashgabat in December 2021. Select a month to view Ashgabat sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||08:03||17:47|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||08:16||17:49|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||08:22||17:57|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.