- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Ashgabat weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Turkmenistan with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 99°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2626 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Turkmenistan
The February weather guide for Ashgabat, Turkmenistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Ashgabat in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 9°C in Ashgabat in February, falling to -1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ashgabat in February?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ashgabat in February - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Ashgabat in February?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Ashgabat in February and the average monthly rainfall is 26mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Ashgabat sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Ashgabat in February 2022. Select a month to view Ashgabat sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||08:11||18:29|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:58||18:44|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||07:40||18:59|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.